Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a set of techniques and steps that are considered in optimizing the site for search engines and archiving it to improve its visibility on the front pages of the search engines. Being in the first results attracts the largest number of visits, users and customers who are looking for services provided by your site.
The process of archiving sites is important to ensure the goal of site creation. Further, archiving the site helps to:
• Identify the engines on the site to direct visitors to the site after typing keywords in the search bar.
• Bring new visitors to the site. When the website is archived in a correct way, the rate of new visitors to the site increases.
• Archiving sites from the most powerful and effective electronic marketing tools, because they target the client directly through the semantic phrases and keywords that visitors are looking for.
• Archiving websites is useful for bloggers to promote their writings.
• Help entrepreneurs build their brands.
Optimizing the site for search engines and archiving starts with choosing the site name. The relationship between the content and the name of the website has to do with the search engine filtering of the site in the first pages.
• Threads title, H1, H2.
• Captions for descriptions of images and links (alt).
• Internal links to articles and topics Internal links.
• The lack of corrupt codes, which have no significance and size of the added images, makes the site fast.
• Facilitating the search process by creating a file with all the links of the site. This is called Sitemap.
• The content of the page must be unique and not copied from other sites.
• Employing the sentences and the keywords used by the visitor to reach his desired research.
• Writing the appropriate META tag for the site is one of the main factors in archiving the website.
Processes taken off-site to gain the confidence of search engines, such as external links that must be done in the correct way. Most of the methods used on OFF PAGE are illegal from the point of view of the search engines because the base OFF PAGE SEO is to get links to your site in other sites. From the search engine's point of view, it is unacceptable for the site's owner to make his own external links to his website, but the external links are obtained through the Internet users. If the site offers useful content will circulate Users automatically according to Google's point of view. But what is actually happening is that, if the owner of the site who wants to create a website for the search engines rely on the users to get external links, they will not be able to appear in advanced results because most of the sites in the first rank do not follow Google guidelines in this part.